Federal Employees Can Receive Up to $270 a Month
Federal employees are eligible to receive up to $270 per month as a benefit for using mass transit to commute, which includes vanpooling. With a $270 transit benefit, vanpooling can be a more affordable transportation choice and one of the safest ways to get to work.
Here is how you get started:
- Click on this link to register your commute and begin your search
- Find a route that works for you
- Apply for your federal transit benefit through your HR Department
- Fill out the VanStar Rider Agreement
- Start enjoying your commute
Reach out to the VanStar team at 1.888.924.6540 or email@example.com whenever you need information or assistance. The VanStar goal is to help you find a ride match, save you money and reduce traffic congestion.
See your HR rep for this benefit
Sign up to get the latest ridesharing news and new locations serviced from VanStar!